Friday, March 7, 2008

weeme - weeks 7 & 8

Since I had difficulties with Twitter timing out yesterday, I decided to create an avatar. First I used Mr. Picassohead, which I really liked and made an all blue, abstract avatar. The problem is I can't figure out how to save a copy to use as my blog profile picture. I can go to Mr. Picassohead and look at it, but not save it :-(
http://www.mrpicassohead.com/canvas.html?id=8d7f98b&skin=original

Then, I decided to try the WeeMe app, and made an odd avatar in bunny slippers which I have now loaded as my blog's profile photo! This was fun. I think that I'll put the WeeMe on my Facebook page too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of technological problems with Twitter. I've never had it time out on me before, but on more than one occasion it's been down or my twitter hasn't reloaded.

I'm surprised that another company hasn't stolen Twitter's customers.